Early Friday transforms the way companies use data. And we are a workplace where people can keep transforming themselves. Learning, changing, developing – becoming even more kickass along the way. That’s why we’re looking for creative data-loving and people-loving-people who are eager to use technology to serve companies better; people who are looking to constantly improve.
This is you
These are the skills you master
- Query performance tuning skills
- Coding proficiency in at least Python, SQL, etc.
- Experience in Big Data tools/technologies: Spark, Scala/Java, Python, and other data processing technologies
- Demonstrated experience in data modeling, ETL/ELT development, and data warehousing (Amazon EMR, Lambda, Amazon Glue, etc.)
- Experience working in the development and management of big data lake / lakehouse on Amazon architecture
- Experience in batch and streaming data processing and data pipelines
- Experience in AWS Cloud tools/technologies: S3, EMR, EC2, Lambda
- Experience creating CI/CD pipelines on AWS
- Experience in Cloud Data Warehousing with Redshift, Athena, S3 etc
- Vast experience in drinking something with colleagues and having fun.